As we know
grammar refers to how e combine, organize and change parts of words, words and
groups of words to make meaning. Regarding this, we can identify forms in parts of speech, grammatical structures and words that contain prefixes and suffixes. Besides, there are nine parts of
speech which are important in grammar these are, nouns, verbs, adjectives adverbs, determiners, prepositions, pronouns, conjunctions and exclamations, without
this parts of speech we cannot convey meaning
in order to communicate. in this chapter I could learn that grammar is the most
important when communicating with others. Grammar has
many features that need to be understood if we want to have a good vocabulary
and use of it. To conclude, as a future teacher is very important that inside
the classroom we know how to deal when teaching grammar. So, I'd make grammar
more interesting than bored. For example, I can use flashcards. If they are
beginners these flashcards will help them to have a better understanding of
words that are new for them. I could make groups in class in order to make them
to explain what they understand of a certain topic; afterwards I could explain
again that topic and delete the doubts they have, I think these things are going
to help me in the future.
References:
- Educ.ualberta.ca,. (2015). Teaching Grammar.
Retrieved 18 April 2015, from
http://www.educ.ualberta.ca/staff/olenka.bilash/best%20of%20bilash/grammar.html
- Edufind,. (2015). English grammar guide.
Retrieved 19 April 2015, from
http://www.edufind.com/english-grammar/english-grammar-guide/
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario